Skip to content

Events in Oakville: June 29, 2013

Events: Canada Day Long-Weekend

[events_list scope='2013-06-29' sc_id="sc1" sc_id="sc1"]

#_EVENTLINK: {has_location}#_LOCATIONLINK: {/has_location}#_EVENTTIMES



This morning will be overcast but the sun will come out by mid-afternoon, with a 40 percent chance of showers. The evening the cloud cover will return bringing with it a 60 percent chance of rain. Today's high is expected to reach plus 22 from this morning's plus 18. The humidity is adding an additional 6 degrees. There will be a light North wind.

  • Air quality is good
  • UV index is high
  • Pollen count is high

The sun rose at 5:39 AM and sets at 9:04 PM. A bit of a mixed up day, but there is lots to do - both indoors and out. Have a great day!